This blog is about creative writing. It will feature drabbles, short stories, poetry and occasional musings, i.e. anything else that crosses and influences my restless mind.
I write fiction, non-fiction, the occasional poem and plays. I have a thing for complex female characters. I love history, classics and the stage. I’m a film buff and TV show addict. I’ll drop everything for a real treat with my favorite artists. I grew up reading Agatha Christie, Enid Blyton and (auto)biographies. I believe in muses and started writing when I was eight. I allow my characters to make themselves comfortable in my head.
My stories on Pure Slush:
- August 5, 2011: Stage Fright
- January 14, 2012: Keep Smiling
- September 28, 2012: Heritage
- October 23, 2012: A Matter of Faith
- November 28, 2012: Rock, Kate and Lilli
- June, 2016: Measurements